Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Past Macaron Projects

I've had a cold for the last week, and coupled with a busy weekend doing wedding things, I didn't have time to do a full post. Here's some pictures of past french macarons I have made to hold you over until I have time to do a tutorial on them.



The abominable snow cookie- coconut macaron



Sample of macaron gift packaging of an order




Cacao nib macaron with chocolate ganache filling



Chocolate macaron with coconut buttercream filling



Fluffernutter macaron-
Cinnamon shell with a peanut butter buttercream topped with marshmallow filling



French toast macaron with maple buttercream filling



Package of lavender honey and french toast macarons



S'more macaron-
Chocolate shell topped with mini marshmallows with chocolate ganache and marshmallow filling



Another shot of the s'mores



Strawberry macaron with vanilla bean buttercream filling



Matcha (green tea) macaron



Espresso macaron




Blueberry cheesecake macaron


You can find my vanilla macaron tutorial here, let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Be sure to follow me on instagram @rocky092 for more food and baking posts

No comments:

Post a Comment