Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Cookie Set


ghost and spider sugar cookies

I decide to make some pumpkin spice sugar cookies and decorate them for Halloween this year. I picked up two awesome copper cookie cutters at the end of last season from William Sonoma for $1.99 a piece (a steal, I know). One is a skull and crossbones, the other is a large ghost.

To make the project a little more interesting I added a spider and it's web, tombstones, and two types of pumpkins with cutters I purchased from The Cookie Cutter Company. The Cookie Cutter Company has a great assortment of cookie cutters, most in the $1-$2 range and I beefed up my Wilton 100 piece set with tons of extras, without breaking the bank.

 The whole Halloween set


Spiders and their webs


Spooky ghosts


A step by step guide for the skull and crossbone cookies can be found here.

Enjoy.

Be sure to follow me on instagram @rocky092 for more cookie and baking posts





No comments:

Post a Comment