Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone!



This year I decided to be a deer for Halloween since I had everything I already needed (super fun, I know). This costume has to take me from work to the Penn State tailgate later tonight, so it needed to be work appropriate but fun. I had seen some pretty cute make up ideas using eyeliners and bronzer, so I thought I'd give it a shot.





All it required was bronzer across the forehead, cheek bones, and sides of nose. Then I took a jumbo white eyeliner pencil to the forehead and center of nose, blending into the bronzer. I drew a cresent on the tip of my nose in black eyeliner for a snout and used the jumbo white liner to make some fawn spots on my cheekbones and temples. Some normal black eyeliner, mascara, and flash lashes completed the doe-eyed look.


A whole group of us were supposed to dress up, but the others "forgot"

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloweeen!

Be sure to follow me on instagram @rocky092 for more makeup and fun posts


No comments:

Post a Comment