Monday, January 5, 2015

Equestrian Photography

A while back my friend Michelle and I took a trip to Saugerties, NY to go a Hits on the Hudson horse show to visit some friends. While there we were able to take some pictures of the action at the horse show, and while they're not new, they're as close as I'm able to get to a horse while on rotations.

These were taken over a year ago so please forgive me if I don't remember each name of the pairs listed below.

I should have been a housewife
Emily and Zander
I should have been a housewife
Emily and Kampieon

I should have been a housewife


I should have been a housewife


I should have been a housewife
Mclain Ward

I should have been a housewife
Sara and Palancar

I should have been a housewife
Emily and Kampeion

I should have been a housewife
Lillie Keenan and Pumped Up Kicks

I should have been a housewife


Be sure to check out her facebook page here for the rest of the collection as well as some other really great pictures.

Enjoy!

I should have been a housewife
Emily and Zander


No comments:

Post a Comment