Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Coconut Panna Cotta

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I looooooovvveeee panna cotta. Make it coconut flavored and I'm in heaven. This is another dessert I had never made before but it was super easy and came out great.

Coconut Panna Cotta- total time 5.5 hours including chilling
1 2/3 cups coconut milk
1 1/4 cups whole milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup hot water
1 tablespoon gelatine
10 strawberries cored and cubed
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract


1. Combine coconut milk, whole milk, and 3/4 cup sugar in a pot over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves and be sure not to allow mixture to boil. Remove from heat after sugar is dissolved.

2. Sprinkle gelatin over hot water and whisk until well combined. Add to coconut mixture and mix well. Pour into 4-5 1/2 cup ramekins.

3. Refrigerate for 5 hours until set. 30 minutes before serving combine 1/4 cup sugar, strawberries, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.

To serve, top with macerated strawberries and whipped cream. Enjoy!

I should have been a housewife


I should have been a housewife


I should have been a housewife


No comments:

Post a Comment