Friday, December 5, 2014

New Camera and Some Cute Puppy Pictures



So I finally broke down and bought a DSLR. I found a great deal on the Nikon D3300 which came with a 18-55mm and a 55-200mm lens. I had to do so much research to actually find out what all the numbers and technical terms meant, and how to use them, but I couldn't be happier with the camera. 

I dove right in and started shooting in manual mode, adjusting the lighting, apertures, and shutter speed. It was pretty confusing at first, but I think I got the hang of it. I still have to get used to changing all the settings for different lighting situations and time of day, but I love the way the pictures of Smokey, Bella, and Zoe came out.

Enjoy!

Zoe napping on the couch


Zoe posing by the pool


Bella in one of her favorite perching spots


Smokey being his adorable self

No comments:

Post a Comment