Friday, April 3, 2015

Some Animal Portraits and Our Trip to California Academy of Sciences

I should have been a housewife

One of my favorite things about my new camera is learning as I go and figuring out what shooting on manual is all about. I find myself practicing on pets and animals since that's what almost always readily available and they don't mind if I'm taking my time to figure something out. Here are just some of the pictures from trips, visits, and rotations from the beginning when I was first learning to shoot on manual.

The first couple of pictures are from California Academy of Sciences from our trip to San Francisco. It was a great museum/zoo and they had a bunch of really cool exhibits. If you're going to the area it was a great way to spend the day.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

Some of the butterfly pictures really remind me of  desktop screen savers for some reason. California Academy of Sciences had a great walk through butterfly dome/rainforest exhibit where we took all of the amphibian and butterfly pictures.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife
The rest of the pictures are pets of family members and friends, usually taken spur of the moment or when I'm in between something/ running errands.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife



No comments:

Post a Comment