Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter and Some Bunny Themed Sugar Cookies

I should have been a housewife

Spring is finally here and my Easter wouldn't be complete without some sugar cookies.

I love all of the designs from Cookies with Character but when I saw the Peek-a-Boo Bunnies, my heart flip flopped. An animator by trade, her designs are adorable and original and I could spend hours looking through her blog.

I also drew my inspiration for my Easter bunny cookies from the Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle. If you haven't been to her site before she has a ton of information on cookies and cookie decorating.

The recipes for sugar cookies and royal icing are both from Sugar Belle's and can be found here and here.

Enjoy!

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment