Thursday, March 19, 2015

Engagement Photo Shoot and a Red Dress from Rent the Runway

I should have been a housewife

Nick and I had our engagement shoot last weekend and I couldn't be happier with how the pictures came out. Our photographer was great and super accommodating (we had to change days and adjust around our work schedules due to the weather) and the castle we did our shoot at was the perfect location.

I decided to rent a red dress from Rent the Runway because 1. I wanted to offset the drab colors of a New Jersey winter and 2. I'm still partially living out of suitcases and can't find half of my clothes anyway. The dress retails for $425 but for around $50 I was able to rent it and it was shipped right to my door. I actually signed up for a year membership which only costs about $5 more than paying for the insurance and shipping separately, so I was one happy camper. I plan on doing the same thing for my shower, bachelorette party, and rehearsal dinner that way I don't have to shell out a ton of cash on dresses I might only be able to wear a couple of times. You can find out more about them and browse dresses on their website.

But enough of that, here are just a few of the photographs from our session.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

 Many thanks to John Agnello Photography for our amazing pictures.

Be sure to follow me on instagram @rocky092 for more engagement, shower, and wedding photos


No comments:

Post a Comment