Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Weekend Visit to Legacy Farm

I should have been a housewife

I finally had some time to drive down to Philly one weekend to take a lesson and visit at Legacy Farm where I was taking horseback riding lessons in optometry school. They have amazing instruction there and high quality lesson horses. 

After my lesson I was able to hang around and take some pictures of Emily & Zander and Brianna & Bentley. Both pairs are very photogenic and it was hard to even take any bad pictures of them.

I should have been a housewife


I should have been a housewife

Emily always practices adjustability and responsiveness, Zander loves to gallop and we were all shocked at just how quickly he can move!

I should have been a housewife

And here is his airborne!

I should have been a housewife

Bentley is just gleaming in this picture, this shot is one of my favorites from today.

I should have been a housewife

Thanks to Emily and Brianna for some great action shots of their lovely boys!





No comments:

Post a Comment