Sunday, February 22, 2015

Easy No Bake Protein Cookie Bites

I should have been a housewife

These easy little cookies get me through the long days at work, especially when I'm too busy to stop for a bite to eat. They're no bake which makes them incredibly quick and easy to make and they use natural sugar for a hint of sweetness which makes them pretty healthy.  You could also add chocolate chips or raisins to make them even more delicious.

No Bake Protein Cookie Bites
1/2 cup instant oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 small ripe banana, mashed
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons almond flour (maybe a little more if cookies are too sticky)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder

Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until they hold their shape then transfer to containers for storing. Keep in the fridge for a quick bite or for a little something sweet.

Mine held their shape right after mixing so I was able to put them into storage containers right away which cut off even more time from the recipe.

Enjoy!

I should have been a housewife



I should have been a housewife